1.All conditions on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter (The Comedy Cow) reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representatives; admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the event.
4. All persons entering the venues may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly, cigarettes, vapes and no illegal substances or “Legal Highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either may lead to your ejection from the promoted event.
5. If you have any disabled access requirements please firstname.lastname@example.org, access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full advertised bill and acts perform at our events. This ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. The Comedy Cow Ltd reserves the right to change the bill or running times without prior notice.
7. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into The Comedy Cow nights in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
8. Ensure all people part of your group are aware of The Comedy Cow 'House Rules' before entry.
9. The Comedy Cow works from licensed premise so you must be over 18 to attend. You might be required to show proof of age Photo ID.
10. Babes in arms cannot be admitted to the venue.
11. A booking fee is charged for buying tickets online or by phone. However, tickets purchased from the box office at The Comedy Store do not incur a booking fee.
12. If an audience member persistently interrupts a performer or if the heckling is vicious, racist, or in any other way offensive in our opinion we will take action to put a stop to it. In most cases this will firstly be a polite request for the offender to stop their heckling.
13. Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience.
14. The Comedy Store conforms to the Data Protection Act 1998.
Comments and feedback are very important to us and help to improve the services delivered to all our customers. We encourage anyone who uses the services or facilities at The Comedy Store to comment on their experience and we will respond in a professional, consistent, accurate and honest wWebsite Security Policy
1. Our secure server ensures that your personal details stay personal.
2. How do you know if a web site is secure?
3. When asked to enter personal details such as your credit card number a secure web site will show a closed padlock icon at the bottom of your browser window.
4. Every credit card purchase you make on The Comedy Cow website is done through our Secure Server Technology. This provides many security features, including:
5. Authentication: this assures your browser that your data is being sent to the correct computer server, and that the server is secure.
6. Encryption: this encodes the data, so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
7. Data Integrity: this checks the data being transferred to ensure it has not been altered.
Our online ticketing facility accepts:
Our secure server software encrypts information, ensuring that Internet transactions stay private and protecteday